Friday 18 December 2009

3D Application

in my previous pots i explained how to start the basic openGl development.. lets start with how to develop a 3d application.. i will explain how i am doing my 3D application..

I am Developer to a GIS Application where the language is propritory .. so no direct binding to OPENGL is available .. but can communicate to C libraries.. in a different fasion

Here is my requirements.. lets use Agile way of desciption

As a GIS user i select the object in map and select "View 3D" this should open a window showing objects in 3D
1. As a GIS user I must able to see my objects in 3D..
2. As a GIS User I must ableto sellect, rotate the objects
3. As a GIS user once I select the Object I must able to edit the fields/attributs of the object which should reflect in map.
4. As a GIS user i should able to see all the available objects in the database in tree view.. selecting any object in the tree view should show the selected object in 3D.

There are my basic requirements.. I start posting in different posts on how i am developing the above application

No comments:

Post a Comment

engine.count()